[asterisk-dev] Test my cool new sexy test-branch! * Extra Asterisk-bonus awards this week

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 23 02:18:43 MST 2006

Christian Richter wrote:
> Hi oej,
>
> i'd like #6251 to be tested as well. The code of this one should harm
> nobody if the functionality isn't explicitly turned on.

Included. Also added some documentation from the bug report. I recommend
you to include a readme file for this in doc/ directory.

If you already have downloaded the test branch, you can always upgrade
to the current version with "svn upgrade".

Now, let's test and add comments to the reports for all these features
in the bug tracker!

/Olle