[asterisk-dev] Test my cool new sexy test-branch! * Extra Asterisk-bonus awards this week

Saul Diaz saul at cripiland.com
Wed Feb 22 13:04:21 MST 2006

Olle E Johansson wrote:

> Denis Smirnov wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 10:00:51PM +0100, Olle E Johansson wrote:
>>
>> OEJ> - sipdiversion: Additional support for the Diversion: header
>> OEJ> - jitterbuffer: Jitterbuffer for RTP in chan_sip (#3854)
>> OEJ> - videosupport: Improved support for video (#5427)
>> OEJ> - peermatch: New peer matching algorithm (no bug report yet)
>> OEJ> - rtcp: Improved support for RTCP (#2863)
>> OEJ> - dialplan-ami-events: Report dialplan reload in manager (#5741)
>> OEJ> - sipregister: A new registration architecture (#5834)
>> OEJ> - subscribemwi: Support for SIP subscription of MWI notification
>> (#6390)
>>
>> Can you add T38 passthrow patch and patch for call pickup on SNOM
>> phones?
>>
> Which bug # is the T38 passthrough?
>
> The call pickup for SNOM phones is not a candidate for SVN trunk, it's
> considered experimental. I only add patches that are candidates for
> SVN trunk inclusion.
>
> This afternoon, during the SIP2006 conference in Paris, I've added some
> more patches
> - Carrier ENUM support
> - Manager sendtext action
> - IPtos for audio, video and SIP with separate settings
>
> Continue testing!!!
>
> /Olle

 From my testing till now

the manager support for dialplan reload

when u make a extension reload in the CLI

Event: ExtensionsReload
Privilege: system,all
Module: Extensions
ReloadReason: PBX_CLI_RELOAD - CLI reload command
Context_Count: 0
Extension_Count: 0
Switch_Count: 0
Registrar: pbx_config
Server: localhost

when you do a extreload in the manager API.

action: extreload

Response: Success
Message: Reload initiated
Server: localhost

Event: ExtensionsReload
Privilege: system,all
Module: Extensions
ReloadReason: PBX_MANAGER_RELOAD - Manager forced dialplan reload
Context_Count: 0
Extension_Count: 0
Switch_Count: 0
Registrar: pbx_config
Server: localhost

context_count is always = 0....
extension_count: is always = 0........
switch_count: is always = 0..

looking to the code .. there is not really support for that

Can i ask for a last inclusion ? Silence Support for asterisk.. i known
there is a patch ... Olle is still not ready to be even in SVN?

regards
Saul