[asterisk-dev] Test my cool new sexy test-branch! * Extra Asterisk-bonus awards this week

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Wed Feb 22 13:48:52 MST 2006

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 09:17:46AM -0800, Ray Van Dolson wrote:

>> The call pickup for SNOM phones is not a candidate for SVN trunk, it's
>> considered experimental. I only add patches that are candidates for SVN
>> trunk inclusion.

Why it is considered experimental? This patch has many installations in
production, and works perfectly.

So, because this patch not conflicts with other patches in
test-this-branch it doesn't matter. But T.38 has conflicts, and it would
be better if this would be integrated.

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/