[asterisk-dev] Re: TDMoE protocol

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 03:34:10 MST 2006

In article <dtha22$88k$1 at softins.clara.co.uk>, I wrote:
> Note that in their current form, the TDMoE drivers do not play well
> with 2.6 kernels. They do run under 2.4 kernels, but you still have
> to be careful of timing issues with some drivers.
>
> (No, I'm not an expert - I'm still fighting with this stuff myself!)

I've just uploaded my TDMoE changes to http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=5126

They make it work better with kernel 2.6, but would benefit from being
tried out by others in different systems, including 2.4 kernels.

Anyone who uses TDMoE, if you could try these changes out, I would
very much appreciate it! Thanks.

Cheers
Tony
--