[asterisk-dev] How do I sign up as developer on Asterisk ?

John Jensen JRJ at ft.fo
Tue Feb 21 04:10:26 MST 2006

Hi,
I'd like to contributing code to Asterisk. How do I sign up ?
There was something mentioned about a disclaimer. Where do I get the
form ?

I'm pretty comfortable with Asterisk by now and have done telecom work
for years.

The itches that I want to scratch are:
- Better TDM card (that is zaptel) integration to the peculiar way pstn
works in Denmark.
- Minor fix'es to cdr->postgresql. Missing some autoconf stuff.
- Addition of native postgresql support in RealTime.
- Jitterbuffer for SIP. A biggie I know but it the lack of it is such a
drag ...

Cheers,

John