[asterisk-dev] Calls not queued
montejodaniel at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:17:11 MST 2006
i'm log dinamically the agent (SIP/1001) to the queue using AddQueueMember.
That add the member to the queue and allow that to answer queue calls. The
problem is that a second queued call ring in SIP/1001 when this agent is
busy with another queue Call.
The scenario is:
- SIP/1001 is added dinamically to queue Queue1 with AddQueueMember
- SIP/1002 calls to queue Queue1
- The call rings in SIP/1001
- SIP/1001 answer that call and begin the conversation between SIP/1002 and
- SIP/1003 calls to queue Queue1
- The call rings to SIP/1001 --> I think that this isn't correct. I think
that that call must remain in the queue Queue1.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Romo" <pop at cofradia.org>
To: "Asterisk Developers Mailing List" <asterisk-dev at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Calls not queued
> --Bandwidth and Colocation provided by Easynews.com --
> asterisk-dev mailing list
> To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:
More information about the asterisk-dev