[asterisk-dev] QSIG error -- can somebody explain?

janvb at caselaboratories.com janvb at caselaboratories.com
Thu Feb 16 15:33:45 MST 2006

hi,

Also. I would recommend that you buy an Analyzer. I personally would
recommend IBT300 because it support BRI + PRI and a shitload of european
ISDN variants (including Q.SIG). It cost ca 3000.- USD and is really
worth the money if you work with protocol development.

http://www.jdsu.com/test_and_measurement/products/descriptions/IBT-300/index.html

Jan