[asterisk-dev] Zap outofband busy indication to mobile networks

Tristan Graham - Skymarket Ltd tristan.graham at skymarket.co.uk
Thu Feb 16 06:48:47 MST 2006

Hi Paul,

Had tried that method as well and it seems to have the same issue - in
terms of PRI the traces are virtually identical (equivalent to forcing
out of band even when default is in-band). Land line again has regular
engaged tone, mobile gives same three beeps followed by hangup rather
than busy followed by hangup.

Tristan.

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 19:21 +0600, Paul Cadach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try:
> Set(PRI_CAUSE=17)
> Hangup
>
> WBR,
> Paul.

Tristan Graham
Network Manager
tristan.graham at skymarket.co.uk
Tel : 0870 474 8888 - Fax : 0870 474 8899
Skymarket Ltd - Providing a pathway to the future…
Domain names, web site solutions, e-commerce, secure payment
gateways, leased lines, server co-location, dedicated hosting
solutions.

For more information on these and other services that we have to
offer visit our website that can be found @ www.skymarket.co.uk
This e-mail is intended solely for the above-mentioned recipient
and it  may contain confidential information.  If you have
received it in error, please notify us immediately by telephone
and delete the e-mail.  You must not copy, distribute, disclose
or take any action in reliance on it.

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain
software viruses which could damage your own computer system.
Whilst steps have been taken to minimize this risk, we do not
accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of
software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks in
keeping with good computing practice.

Please also note that e-mail is not a secure method of
communication. The views and comments within this e-mail are
those of the sender, and may not necessarily reflect those of
Skymarket Limited