[asterisk-dev] Web Based Soft Phone

Fernando Lujan fernando.lujan at mandic.com.br
Mon Feb 13 18:09:44 MST 2006

---- Mensagem Original ----
From: "Steven" <critch at basesys.com>
Sent: Seg, Fevereiro 13, 2006 4:53 pm
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] Web Based Soft Phone

Not asterisk, and looks like you need to learn a metric load of
information based on that question. Go learn about web apps and browser
limitations some where else.

Hi Steven,

I already have a asterisk environment in production. So I know that asterisk
isn't a softphone. :)

I'm searching for a web-based softphone. In my research, I found this link:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-February/009306.html

But the url:
http://www.geocities.com/babarnazmi/

Doesn't provide much information in where I can found such app. Because of
that, I come to this list and asked again.

If we could integrate asterisk which a web-based softphone we could create
web-base applications with all the telephony stuff together. Did you realize
the power this brings to the CRM apps?

I intent to try and develop a app like that. Anyway, if something already
exists I think it will be a good start point. :)

Anyway, thanks for your reply. Maybe I did not make myself clear enough in
the last mail. I hope I have fixed it now.

Fernando Lujan