[asterisk-dev] IBM BladeServer / Clustered Linux

Robert Bedell robert.bedell at zivva.com
Mon Feb 13 12:54:58 MST 2006

I remember a while back there was an article about IBM using their
bladeserver architecture to implement a clustered asterisk.  Specifically,
they had multiple asterisk blades, and when one went down the call would be
picked up by another blade without being disconnected.

I post this to the -dev list because I'm interested in the technical details
of what they did (those I can gather without an NDA, anyway).  Anyone have
an idea on this?

If you know the name of the people at IBM who participated in the
development it may help as well.  Sorry for any noise ;(

Robert Bedell