[asterisk-dev] Libpri and caller name

Juan Jose Comellas juanjo at comellas.com.ar
Mon Feb 13 08:00:00 MST 2006

Can this be related to a message I've been seeing on our freshly installed
Asterisk 1.2.4? The message is the following:

Don't know what to do if second ROSE component is of type 0x6

Do you know what the consequences of this warning/error are? Can Asterisk
lockup or crash because of this?

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(jcomellas at novamens.com)