[asterisk-dev] Call back functionality in libpri using QSig

Dinesh Nair dinesh at alphaque.com
Wed Feb 8 21:27:18 MST 2006

from my understanding, the libpri implementation of qsig doesnt yet have
support for qsig's automatic callback functionality. is anyone working on
this for any future release of libpri or has someone attempted (and
abandoned) this in the past ?

is anyone else interested in developing such functionality ?

dinesh at alphaque.com                (0 0)    http://www.alphaque.com/