[asterisk-dev] cdr_tds not compiling

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Wed Feb 8 01:39:42 MST 2006

Hi,
 it seems you still have "FREETDS_PRE_0_62" or "FREETDS_0_62" defined from the
Makefile, so in addition to "#define FREETDS_0_63" you should also add "#undef
FREETDS_PRE_0_62" and "#undef FREETDS_0_62" or you may hardcode the version in
the makefile and remove the logic.

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:21:30 -0500, Federico Alves wrote