[asterisk-dev] SIP subscripion showing active for unavailable channels

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Tue Feb 7 00:17:14 MST 2006

Hi,

not sure this is a bug or intended behaviour. Personally I think this is
strange:

For some time I noticed that the subscription LEDs on my SNOM are on for
extensions that are currently unavailable (example SIP phone not
connected). Debugging the SIP Notification showed a "Subscription-State:
active" SIP NOTIFY for those channels. This cannot be right, can it?

Similar thinks happen with Parking Slots using the patch from
bugs.digium.org for parking slot hints.

Kind regards,
  JP