[asterisk-dev] MeetMe join/leave announcement (option -i)

Victor Ho vichoty at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 15:29:00 MST 2006

Hi,

One suggestion on the join/leave announcement behavior of MeetMe. It would
be great to separate out the option between:
1) prompt a user for speaking its name and save it in recording
2) annouce a user joining/leaving action

Currently -i includes the whole package. I think there are many cases where
generic annoucement (e.g. "a user has joined/left the conference") is
valuable, but the requirement of name recording can be annoying.

I also came across some info on app_conference, would this app have a finer
support on this flow? or anyone has developed custom patch along this line?

Thanks
Victor