Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] MWI in Asterisk 1.4 beta

James Rothenberger jar at onebiztone.com
Tue Dec 26 11:04:00 MST 2006

I honestly was just trying anything I could think of my that time.  I
originally did not use the subscribemwi parameter.   Someone
mentioned that this is a bug in the Cisco firmware, and it may very
well be, but I have not upgraded firmware in some time, and the
phones always worked fine up until Asterisk 1.4.  BTW, I am at
firmware version 7.4

Jim.

Kevin Fleming wrote:

> [general]
> checkmwi=5
> ;notifymimetype=text/plain
>
> [4444]
> subscribemwi=yes

Are you sure that your phones support SUBSCRIBE for MWI? All of the
Cisco SIP phones I've ever used would not SUBSCRIBE, they just worked
with the Asterisk 'MWI push' model.