[asterisk-dev] Subversion 'automerge' is running again

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Dec 20 12:41:48 MST 2006

I have finally re-enabled automerge functionality on our Subversion
server; it took some time to integrate it with the recent changes we've
made to authentication and other bits.

However, for the moment it is still using the same version of svnmerge
it was using before, so it may still report non-existent merge
conflicts. Please have patience while I get our custom changes merged
into the latest version of svnmerge and get it deployed :-)