Subject: [asterisk-dev] The Trouble with CDR's...!

Sebastian Auriol sebad at syntec.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 06:15:39 MST 2006

I've been patching our versions of cdr_addon_mysql.c since Asterisk 1.0 to
add a "servername" column to the inserts. Unfortunately I don't know nearly
enough C to make a generic, or even non-generic portable patch. Each copy
has a hardcoded servername at the moment (and uses an ENUM field in the
database table). Any better solution would be nice! :) Especially the one
below... The thing is though that one might need a conf file with datatypes
(or put them in cdr-custom.conf)?

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Auriol