[asterisk-dev] 1.4 svn 48373: sqlite3 found but not implemented? still openh323 not opal?

sean seandarcy2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 09:07:47 MST 2006

I've just returned to trying 1.4. Trying to build I've come
across two questions:

1. configure looks for and finds sqlite3:

checking for sqlite_exec in -lsqlite... no
checking for sqlite3_exec in -lsqlite3... (cached) yes
checking for sqlite3.h... (cached) yes

yet menuselect has cdr_sqlite3 x'd out.

Is this a bug? a work-in-progress? or have I misconfigured
something?

2. I've been using OPAL with pwlib for openh323. At least on
Fedora Core 6, openh323 is no longer in the core.

Is it expected that 1.4 will use openh323, or OPAL ( at
least as an alternative)?

sean