[asterisk-dev] Read application

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat Dec 9 13:44:52 MST 2006

Volkov Alexei wrote:
> With latest 1.4-trunk (revision 48358) i have note that Read application
> is work tragically different with unspecified filename parameter.

You are correct that there is a bug here.  However, it is not specific to the
Read application.  Also, the bug is not in the 1.4 branch, it is only in the
trunk.  There is no such thing as "1.4-trunk".

The ast_app_getdata() function no longer properly handles the case where it is
called without any prompts to play.  The problem was introduced when the
function was updated to support a string of multiple prompts to play, instead of
a single one.  Please post this to bugs.digium.com to make sure that we get it
fixed.  Thanks.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer