[asterisk-dev] Asterisk security components...

J. Oquendo sil at infiltrated.net
Fri Dec 8 18:28:47 MST 2006

Hey all,

For the past few couple of weeks, I've been trying to put
together an "Asterisk Intrusion Detection/Prevention"
program for Asterisk. So far I am able to mitigate
subscribe attacks, bogus caller ID attacks, and am
working on others. Would any other engineer be willing
to dissect what I have (doing these in modules) and
offer advice or modifications?

So far the parameters I am using for the registration
spoofing is something like this: This is a spoofed
message I created:

SIP/2.0 404 Not found
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 192.168.1.128:5060;received=192.168.1.128