[asterisk-dev] -netsec sip_destroy_hook annoyance, libmidcom proposed change

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sun Dec 3 00:55:33 MST 2006

	I heard on this list last week that -netsec factors out the RTP server
so it can be controlled across a network by an asterisk process. Which
would allow a different RTP server than the one bundled with Asterisk to
be used, like an existing RTP server, if the new RTP server exposed the
same control API that the -netsec RTP server exposed. Does that not seem
correct to you, after examining the -netsec version?