[asterisk-dev] Push to talk over cellular / SIP

Stefan Gofferje list-asterisk-dev at gofferje.homelinux.org
Thu Aug 31 12:46:51 MST 2006

Hi devs!

Has anybody heard of somebody working on some PoC integration for
Asterisk? PoC is based on SIP, so it shouldn't be too hard.
Background is, that my friends and me have been using PoC with our
handies but now all providers in Germany took PoC down.
It would be great to be able to have some own replacement which could
even integrate with our PBXes...

Regards,
Stefan

--
  (o_   Stefan Gofferje            | SCLT, MCP, CCSA
  //\   Reg'd Linux User #247167   | VCP #2263