[asterisk-dev] Chanisavail

Steven critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 31 11:13:30 MST 2006

On Thu, 2006-08-31 at 13:00 -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> ----- Steven <critch at basesys.com> wrote:
> > Continueing the top quoting madness
>
> Hey! I didn't top-post! I quoted his reponse and replied inline, as any good boy would do.
>
> I am going to go off in the corner and pout now.

Correct, you didn't. But then again, you where not the one I was
replying to. And due to your wonderful clipping of anything not related
to your message, I was able to follow your proper quoting technique
here.

Now suck in that bobo lip, and return to your normal activities.
--
Steven <critch at basesys.com>