[asterisk-dev] Chanisavail

Steven critch at basesys.com
Thu Aug 31 10:38:37 MST 2006

Continueing the top quoting madness

If you read the patch, it was offering otherways of getting things
done.

I'm betting the list of apps listed as due for the chopping block also
have other ways to get donw, or maybe need to be converted from a full
app to just a function.

Also, that was pretty old, well source code related old. It was based on
rev 30327 and we are upwards of 41594 now.