[asterisk-dev] Asterisk compilation executable and library changes

Anthony LaMantia alamantia at digium.com
Sat Aug 26 14:28:17 MST 2006

When you "make install", it will replace all current existing libs files and executables with those generated with the current build.. you could try to just replace manager.c in the current tree that you are using and if that compiles install that version which would only contain the manager updates... or if you can think something else.

-anthony