[asterisk-dev] Asterisk compilation executable and library changes

Obelix asterisklists at adontendev.net
Sat Aug 26 14:19:44 MST 2006

Does asterisk compilation and installation only affect the main executable or
are other libraries and modules etc affected?

I want to test PlayDTMF and SendDTMF manager events to see if they work okay,
but be able to go back to the old executable if there are some bugs.

My current version was a testing version from around May - Asterisk
SVN-jcollie-bug6082-r29562

Will I be able to go back to the previous setup simply by restoring the old exe
alone?

Obelix