[asterisk-dev] app_queue member naming and AMI events

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Aug 25 11:13:55 MST 2006

I agree with all that you say .

When you are coding for this new member field, could you also add in a
"contact" field as well ? We are using the jabber interface at the
moment, and it would sooooo much nicer if we could specify the jabberid
of the member as well as the normal "name".  Also, it would be great if
member information could be passed as channel variables into the dialplan.

Julian.