[asterisk-dev] Bug 2519 back again?

Jan du Toit jan.du.toit at decisionworx.com
Thu Aug 24 05:50:11 MST 2006

Hi.

I'm refering to bug 2519. http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=2519

I have the following version of asterisk SVN-branch-1.2-r38420.

If I dial SIP local channels then the console goes mad with:
Aug 24 05:23:19 WARNING[19893]: chan_sip.c:2561 sip_write: Asked to
transmit frame type 64, while native formats is 4 (read/write = 64/64)
and I cant hear anything.

I looked into codecs issues first but everything is fine. If I dial by
not using Local channels then everything is fine.

Bug 2519 spoke about similar problems but that's more than a year back.

Should I just upgrade to a stable version, eg 1.2.11?

Sorry, if this is the wron mailing list.

Thanks, Regards.