[asterisk-dev] WARNING: new_loader_completion merged into SVN trunk

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Mon Aug 21 04:50:54 MST 2006

----- Kaloyan Kovachev <kkovachev at varna.net> wrote:
> In format_g723.c the key and module description are swapped for the
> module
> info macro.

Fixed.

> And a question
> When we may expect the loader changes to be applied for the addons and
> are
> there any plans to make them statically linked in the binary too?

We'll probably update asterisk-addons some time today or tomorrow. They will not be able to be embedded into the binary (it's not static linking necessaarily, it's embedding), since they are not part of the main build tree.

In the future we may able to make asterisk-addons be buildable as part of the main tree, but that will require a number of things to be worked on first.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer