[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] pcadach: branch pcadach/chan_h323-live r40199 - /team/pcadach/chan_h323-live/

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Thu Aug 17 07:37:19 MST 2006

Hello,

The code is moved from openh323/pwlib autoconfiguration scripts. PWlib checked
for /usr/include/... and /usr/local/include/... while openh323 is not. I've
solved this situation.

For OpenH323, better is to always specify PWLIBDIR/OPENH323DIR environment
variables when building OpenH323-based applications (including pwlib/openh323
itself). Because including PWLIBDIR/OPENH323DIR into startup/logon scripts is
not so easy and system-dependant, IMHO better is to follow OpenH323 strategy to
lookup its sources.

WBR,
Paul.