[asterisk-dev] Others working on embedded Asterisk?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Aug 13 21:48:05 MST 2006

I wondered if anyone else out there working on putting Asterisk on
embedded systems (I do MIPSEL, for the openWRT/WGT distros) has bitten
the bullet and tried to get the latest SVN-trunk to build.

I played for a bit; it breaks the build environment I have pretty
dramatically.  A couple of others I've spoken with had the same experience.

With 1.4beta on the way, it's a bullet that's going to have to be
bitten, and I would love to know who else is working on it so we might
be able to share some war stories, tips and tricks, etc.

Thanks.

B.

believed to be clean.