[asterisk-dev] SIP question

Mr. Jones worldsense at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 10:18:52 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to roll out Asterisk as a hosted PBX for a client. They've
selected a inbound origination provider (Provider B) for DID service.
They also have an inbound provider (Provider B) for toll-free
originiation.

Asterisk seems able to determine the dialied number (DID) for Provider
A automatically, but not for Provider B.

In digging into the SIP headers between two providers and  I've
noticed the following.

The first sample is from Provider "A" and works: