[asterisk-dev] Re: Re: Zaptel drivers Part 2

Tim Johnson - Eclipse Electronic Systems tjohnson at eclipse.sigint.com
Thu Aug 10 13:12:23 MST 2006

I guess what I'm really trying to do is read data that has been received
on this interface in a specific channel.  Yes, the data is audio, but I
don't care if the system recognizes it as audio or not since my code is
going to be dealing with sending it out to the sound card.  Right now,
all I want to do is send 0x55555555 (for example) into the Digium E1
card on span 1 channel 1, and be able to read this data (or a variation
that I can work with) out with the driver.

Say all I wanted to do was send plain old binary data across this link,
into that Digium/Zaptel/Pri card, how can I access it?  Is it even
possible to access it?  Is there document that helps explain this, or
some code that might be doing something similar?

Thanks for all your help.

-Tim