[asterisk-dev] 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Tue Aug 8 09:29:04 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 10:12 -0600, Douglas Garstang wrote:

> Why is it that whenever I ask tough questions, or point out the
> obvious, some people, rather than being constructive, choose to resort
> to name calling? Is that the best you can do?

You did not ask a tough question. You point out your assumption. You
fail to take the advice given to you. You assume it is other peoples
fault.

Does that make your sore feelings feel better?

Until you correct the above problems, it is unlikely you will see much
benefit here.

And it can be said again. Since code has not been presented or
discussed, this should go back to the -user list.