[asterisk-dev] ODBC ERROR

Elpidio Ramos elpidio at ramosoft.com
Mon Aug 7 16:31:08 MST 2006

AFter installing ABE in a Fedora Code 3 (just installed and not updated with the latest software as suggested by the download manager), when I attempt to launch asterisk I get the following error:

  Aug  7 18:24:42 WARNING[3416]: res_odbc.c:479 odbc_obj_connect: res_odbc: Error SQLConnect=-1 errno=0 [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified

  Any idea what I am missing in the installation (I am very new to asterisk and I used the installer provided by Digium in the Business Edition).

  Any help will be highly appreciated