[asterisk-dev] Re: 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 11:54:29 MST 2006

In article <645FEC31A18FE54A8721500CDD55A7B6035075E0 at mail.oneeighty.com>,
Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> What I am trying to implement with Asterisk is, in my opinion, far and
> beyond what I have seen anyone else on the mailing lists trying to do
> with it.

Doug, this is the crux of the matter. You're a pioneer. Pioneers don't
get to walk on smooth tarmacked roads, because by definition no-one
has been there before.

If you've never seen anyone else trying to do what you are, why is it
a surprise when the features you need haven't been developed yet?

When you succeed, Asterisk will hopefully be the better for it. Let's
all just enjoy the process of getting there!

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield