[asterisk-dev] 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Fri Aug 4 08:41:22 MST 2006

Hi,

> Maybe it's because of the tone of your emails, and how you seem to
> think the Asterisk community is a group of idiots because we don't
> share the same view of IAX2 as you do.

I cannot comment on the technical issue at hand. But I have not had that
impression with his mails. If your mail was adressed to me though I
would be offended.

> Maybe it's your insistence
> that you're right and we're wrong, even when you fail to read the

Personally my experience has sometimes been that it is the other way
around. Even having seemingly perfect valid arguments does not convince
people with hard opinions. And Asterisk developers seem to have very
strong opinions. I am not saying these are wrong but if you are not part
of the inner circle of developers it is hard to make yourself being
heard.

> (Then again, maybe we are a group of
> idiots, and maybe I should calm down and eat some breakfast before I
> read my email first thing in the morning.  Who knows?)

You are definatly not a group of idiots but I strongly agree with the
rest of the paragraph. :-)

Kind regards,
  JP