[asterisk-dev] 'IAX2 call variable passing between servers '

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Aug 4 07:17:20 MST 2006

No Matt. It's comical. This is exactly the type of situation that IAX2 was designed for, and it doesn't do it very well. The very fact that I have to make modifications to the code to get IAX2 to work, but not SIP (yet), indicates IAX2 is falling far short of it's expectations.

I don't see how this is complaining. I am trying to solve a problem, and given the lack of documentation out there, this is one of the few places to turn. I can't understand why it is that whenever I ask questions that are due to limitations in Asterisk, it's called complaining.

Doug.