[asterisk-dev] bug in echo cancel at 256 taps

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Wed Aug 2 09:20:14 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-02 at 10:43 -0500, Matthew Fredrickson wrote:

> As previously suggested, make sure you are running the most current
> version of the echo canceler (MG2 in trunk right now) before you file
> any sort of bug report.  It is unlikely that you will find anybody that
> wants to fix bugs in old code.

I wasn't under the impression that the other cancelers are depreciated?
I thought it was a selection of cancelers that might work better in
certain situations and you should experiment to find the one that works
best for you?

If MG2 is the "current" canceler then shouldn't it be made the default
in the current release?

John