[asterisk-dev] Re: [asterisk-commits] trunk r23422 - /trunk/apps/Makefile

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at icir.org
Sun Apr 30 07:30:43 MST 2006

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 10:15:01AM -0400, Russell Bryant wrote:
> Denis Smirnov wrote:
> > If so, there is a bug -- why using $(SOLINK) when _compiling_?
> >
> > Second rule doesn't works anyway. It needs to contain at least $(CFLAGS)
> > and not contain $(SOLINK).
>
> Oops!  You are absolutely correct.  I have fixed it in revision 23672.

russel,
please put a note in the makefile on why the app_rpt entries are
needed while other apps can do without it.
Also mention whether this is a temporary requirement or a
permanent one.

Otherwise, somebody at some point will make the same mistake
as i did and remove the entry thinking it is unnecessary.

	cheers
	luigi