[asterisk-dev] H.323 channel driver maintainer

Andrey S. Pankov casper at casper.org.ua
Sun Apr 30 06:37:47 MST 2006

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

>Then the polite thing would have been to contact me directly versus
>publicly asking for a new maintainer.

The reason for it is obviuos here (for me and for others as I can see).
It's clear enough you are ignoring real problems and don't have time
or appetite (as we can see form your earlier post and comments) to work
on it anymore.

As we can see you'd better continue ignoring open bugs (did you find the
time to commit things tested and ready to be committed?)

I'm sorry again (very-very sorry) to make it public. People may search
through openh323 list to know who you are and what others think of the
work you are doing.

I have it enough, that private mail exchange. I tried to bring your
attention by adding comments in the bugnotes, sending you reminders...
finally asking others to ask you. The only thing you can come with is
flames, not real work. And I'm sorry to say it publicly.

I don't see how this may be private. The bugs are on the _public_
bug tracker. Anybody can see them. But not you. That's why I ask about
a maintainer. Agree with Denis.

Regards,
Andrey S Pankov (casper)