[asterisk-dev] Having a bit of trouble with autoconf/automake

Mike Taht mike.taht at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 09:16:09 MST 2006

just a note regarding the new build process...

to compile for a C3 processor you used to just edit the top level makefile
to say PROC=i586. Now you need to specify something like

./configure --build=i586-pc-linux-gnu

to get -march set correctly.

On 4/26/06, Alexander Lopez <Alex.Lopez at opsys.com> wrote:

> That did it, Thank you
>
> Can we add a BUILDING file to the top directory?

Mike Taht
PostCards From the Bleeding Edge
http://the-edge.blogspot.com