[asterisk-dev] DTMF detection and generation code

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sun Apr 23 12:45:00 MST 2006

Ideally,

I'd like to see a possibility to specify system-wide or per-peer DTMF
settings, something like this:

dtmfduration=200 ; duration in msec, dtmfduration=0 for variable length
rfc2833count=15 ; number of packets sent, scales both start/stop events
rfc2833style=sipura ; even more fine tuning, mimic vendor implementation

This might make our lives much better DTMF-wise IMHO and if we get
enough interested people we could even start a bounty to get this done?

regards,
Vahan