[asterisk-dev] autoconf_and_menuselect branch

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Wed Apr 19 14:08:32 MST 2006

Andrey S. Pankov wrote:
> And something else as well. Everything is broken for FreeBSD. Trust me,
> I managed with bootsrap, I talk about building, not generating files...

Running the bootstrap script and building Asterisk should be fixed now for
FreeBSD, as well as other versions of BSD, I hope.  However, right now it forces
specific versions of autoconf, automaake, autoheader, and aclocal.

The build issue was because configure was setting the variable MAKE to the path
to make.  However, that broke the build because it's supposed to be set to gmake.

Russell