[asterisk-dev] autoconf_and_menuselect branch

Andrey S. Pankov casper at casper.org.ua
Wed Apr 19 11:15:49 MST 2006

Russell Bryant wrote:
> have not functional.  I have very little experience with FreeBSD so we just need
> someone to tell us what bootstrap.sh needs to look like to work on this platform.
autoconf259 only in the case autoconf 2.59 is installed.
And automake19 or automake15 etc.
> Is this the problem you are referring to, or is there something else?
And something else as well. Everything is broken for FreeBSD. Trust me,
I managed with bootsrap, I talk about building, not generating files...
> immediate attention.  We know that some things probably won't work correctly
Maybe it's worth to give me write access to that branch? Just a thought...

Thanks for your work, Russel.
And sorry about "Russel" I used to use ;)
As to your college I'm sure of the success.

Regards,
casper