[asterisk-dev] autoconf_and_menuselect branch

Denis Smirnov ds at seiros.ru
Wed Apr 19 12:00:58 MST 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:14:35PM +0300, Andrey S. Pankov wrote:

ASP> But I ask again: do somebody need _working_ autotools
ASP> support in asterisk or not?

Yes.

ASP> Why trivial but useful changes need months of evaluation
ASP> process? Is everybody comfortable with that?

+1

ASP> Let me stress again on the necessity of the roadmap for 1.4
ASP> release. What chages are planned to be integrated? T.38
ASP> passthrough support? Autotools support? We need to
ASP> elaborate the must have list for 1.4 and it should not be
ASP> released unless every item in the list is marked DONE.

I think, that bug marshals can't review all patches in bugzilla, that
needed to be tested and commited/rejected.

Now I spend half of my worktime for Asterisk testing, finding and fixing
bugs, review patches, etc for asterisk builds, that used by our clients.
It would be nice, if this my work would be effectivly used by asterisk
community.

Can I get write access to my own branch pool, that I can use for
mantaining this patches, before they can be easily commited to trunk?

JID: ds at im.seiros.ru
ICQ: 58417635 (please, use jabber, if you can)

http://freesource.info/