[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Supertest in Tokyo!

Masakazu Nakano n-mack at md.neweb.ne.jp
Sun Apr 16 20:49:27 MST 2006

Hi OEJ

I was developed japanese SIP provider such as FusionCommunications
SIP stack and that is already approval by them.

In Japan,there is a couple of SIP implementation is avaiable.
Usually their SIP isn't 100% pure RFC3261.

I know some issue about session-timer and RFC3325 in NTT's one.
and I think bit difficult to implement to svn.
because they aren't agree to disclose their additional SIP
implementation in NDA.

BTW,Do you have a time to meet with me? :-)

WBR

Masakazu Nakano.
http://www.dairiten.com/
mack at dairiten.com