[asterisk-dev] 0006889: [patch] Convert ast_verbose into macros -> [post-1.4]

Andrey S. Pankov casper at casper.org.ua
Wed Apr 12 10:59:30 MST 2006

Hi,

Why mark this as post-1.4?

It's ready to be commited (I mean the macros only) and it was ready before this Friday. Such a convertion will facilitate further changes in any case as Kevin noted.

I promise to do conversions by the end of the week if needed (they are almost ready for entire source tree).

I do not plan to convert any channel drivers since their debug logic is more
complex and this will be addressed in 1.6 dev cycle anyway I hope.

casper