[asterisk-dev] Re: chan_skinny - SCOigo is now TROLLING (jason justman)

Sergio Chersovani mlists at c-net.it
Thu Apr 6 00:38:21 MST 2006

Paul Davidson ha scritto:
>  protocol it uses- *BUT*, I have had shared line appearances on my CCM
> attached 7960 for the last 3 years ( 3.3.1 up to 4.0.1) - and it has
> absolutely indicated status of the shared line- 'hints', in current
> parlance.  So yes, SCCP has supported busy indication for some time
> now.  I'd stand witness to it- but the technical documentation no
> doubt exists on it- even if Jeremy's reference might be off.
I'm  not talking about the line status lamp, onhook, offhook, dialing , etc.
I'm talking about of a busy status lamp on monitored lines, the asterisk
hint stuff.
The CCM does not show you the status of an extension that is not a
shared line.

The chan_sccp can show the monitored extensions status.

Sergio